Surely that can't be legal?
Yes, it can and it is.
Not only that, you can be doing the video creator a favor by featuring their video on your blog, even if you make money from it.
Of course you can use PlayMe to monetize your own videos. But just think how many ready made videos are sitting in Youtube, waiting for you to put to work on your sites.
If you haven't already watched the video at the top of this page you really should. You'll see PlayMe in action. Refresh the page if you need to see the video again.
What does PlayMe do? Well it's very simple to use, but very powerful.
You can embed videos onto your posts and pages. The videos can be on your site, Amazon S3 or Youtube. You can show the videos in a pop-up lightbox, or as regular videos on the page.
So far so good and that's already great for engaging your site visitors. But PlayMe goes evern farther.
At any point in the video you can pause it (multiple times if you like) and put whatever you want in the video viewing area.
Not sure what to put in there? How about these ideas?
- Your optin form (get more subscribers while they're still interested in the video)
- A buy button (yes, you can put a buy button in the video for your own product or an affiliate offer)
- A discount code or coupon
- A social share link
- A free download link (great to send people to a sign up page)
- A webinar registration link